Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Asian Market


I think I've played Uncharted 2 too much ! XD
sims 3 asian market uncharted
The architecture is a complete nonsense: it's a mix of japanese, chinese and oriental styles but I did my best to make it look good.
There are four shops: an elixir shop, a book shop, a consignment store and a restaurant. I've also added a small tomb in the basement.
asian market sims 3 uncharted


I've randomly put this lot as "Hangout".
The terrain size is 25X25.
You will need WA, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime and Supernatural.
It may look like it's full of custom content but I assure you that it's not (I've made an effort :3). There are custom walls, three windows, one arch, one light, the arch under the building and the big arch at the entrance.
So the file size is only 9,5 Mo ! \o/

Enjoy ;)


2 comments: