Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Bird Cage and 2, Gakusha Street

OMG guys I'm so sorry, I haven't uploaded anything in ages ! And I have the lamest
of excuses: I lost my Mediafire account by deleting all my cookies and passwords with CCleaner --". So this evening, since I got some time, I tried all the passwords and emails that I could remember and suddenly the miracle happened !

So here are the two small houses that I wasn't able to upload for the past 3 months.

This one is The Bird Cage. Nothing fancy, it costs §15,777 on a 10X10 terrain.
Ambition and Supernatural are required.
The Bird Cage
File size: 4,97 Mo.


The second one is the 2, Gakusha Street. It was built in front of the highschool in the Mayumachi world. I couldn't get proper japanese shutters so I used the wall sculpture from the Bahaus collection and applied a wood texture to it.It goes on a 10X15 terrain. WA, Ambition and Generations are required.
 2, Gakusha Street
File size: 4,54 Mo.


Well by now I guess that you're used to the fact that I my blog is rarely active. 
I'll be honest, I don't know if I'll keep on uploading houses. Not that I don't want to, but I am very busy these days, plus my laptop is running low on memory and by the time I get a new computer people would have already moved on to the Sims 5! Maybe I'll post something every 6 months if I get a peak of inspiration, but you shouldn't expect much more from me :/

May the will of simming still be within you !





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all you have done for the community: what you have done already is more than enough.

    If I may ask permission for something: I am currently working on bringing Mayumachi to an even more vibrant state, and if I ever finish all the buildings and the population, I am considering sharing my work. (That's a huge IF, however, lol) In the event that I do feel like I can share, do I have your permission to share a savegame for Mayumachi with your buildings, my buildings and my sims? Full credit for the world and for your builds will go to you, of course, and I will do my best to limit myself to the EPs you have already used for this world. If you have any extra stipulations you would like me to observe, please let me know. Again, thank you so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete